NEW!

Comments made easier! Feel free to try!




Friday 22 June 2012

I Know What You're Thinking

You're thinking "For guy who has an opinion on everything, this bastard isn't saying much."

You'd be right too.  My computer is fucked. As soon as I repair it, I'll say more.  For now, all you get are my cheeseball updates.  So, it starts with my fucked puter.

It goes on with the fact that I have switched jobs. The away from home requirement means I won't be blogging as often as I have in the past, but I may still blog as much.  Just in bursts.

I did get my redundancy package, so I'll be buying a new computer as well as getting my old one repaired.  This tablet typing, and I use that word loosely, sucks chocolate salty balls.

It also means that I'll be able to pay my biker mechanic, once again saving my face sudden rearrangement.

We have 2 foster kids with us.  A 5 and a 7 year old.  Working nights I have grown accustomed to a certain level of peace and quiet in my life.  I can honestly say I am not ready for it.  At the very least, it will take some getting used to.

I am trying not to ignore you, but I am finding that, at the moment, my pesky life keeps getting in the way of blogging.

2 comments:

  1. At least they sleep through the night.. It was the dogs who decided they didnt like each other at 2 am not the kids!!!

    ReplyDelete