NEW!

Comments made easier! Feel free to try!




Monday 11 June 2012

A Challenge to All and Sundry

I'd like to issue a challenge to all of you lovely people who follow my blog, or anyone reading this for the first time.  If you aren't a follower, please leave a comment here to let me know you have completed the challenge so that I can go and make comment on it.

I'd like to see you do a "Good, Bad and Ugly" post on your blog.  It can be real life, or for a character you are developing for your writing project, doesn't matter which. 

I'd like to see it done in a similar to my previous post.  Some items can be serious, and some with humour.  The idea is that you have fun with the post.  I'm looking for a minimum of three items in your "Good, Bad, and Ugly" list.

Good luck and have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Interesting concept. Good challenge. I'll try to take you up on this. It won't be posted till tonight (Silly work getting in the way of my blogging!)

    Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know that I posted my challenge! Fun idea!

    Have a good weekend,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete