NEW!

Comments made easier! Feel free to try!




Thursday 31 May 2012

Surprise! I'm Angry!

Okay.  It's not much of a surprise, but that doesn't make the above a lie.  I am Angry.  I'm angrier than Marvin the Martian after a visit from Bugs Bunny.  And he was always very angry.

Right!  Why is it that whenever I get figuratively fucked no one bothers to reach around and play with my dick?

I am sick of debt.  If I ever get out of debt, I'm fucking staying out.

I am also going to have to try to reduce stress in my life, so when this pack of smokes is done, I'm quitting.  Again.  Maybe it'll last another 8 years.  That'll reduce my stress.  Right.

Anyways.  How was your week?

7 comments:

  1. Debt sucks. Nuff said.

    Blarg. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! I know I shouldn't laugh, but your ranting tickles me so much I've given you a little award.

    p.s. Don't be a quitter! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! I won an award. Truly Ermie, I am honoured.

      Delete
  3. Didn't you know that once you've been, um, you know, the other party no longer has any interest whatsoever in your pecker?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm talking about during, not after. The least anyone can do is make me believe I can enjoy it.

      Delete